be honest

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
who took the day off of work? I did and I don't imagine there to be long lines because most people will have to work. All of my co-workers are ripping on me because of it to, I say they won't be for long.

I really wanted to take the day off of work, but I only said I was going to be late. The owner of the company I work for is a phone geek so he kinda understands, but other than coming in 45min late, I don't think I'll ever see a day off lol.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm picking my evo up @9am and I work friday night (nightshift). I don't know how I will manage to sleep before work!
I can't call in because we already won't have enough people to work that night. :(

jrem

May 10, 2010
Visit site
My appointment is at 11AM so I'm taking an early lunch. Still have to work, so I can't play too much. Will have to try to multitask as much as possible :p

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
hopefully it only takes an hour to activate and all that. Hope it's not busy for anyone's appt causing the time to move up.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I took my second personal day off just for this! I had to use it by the end of June anyway or lose it.

I could not be at work all day knowing my Evo was sitting in a cold, dark lonely box just waiting for me to come and rescue it! i:Di

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I am off, but that is only because my wife is scheduled for surgery in the morning. Otherwise I would not have taken off. I just would have run up to the store to pick it up then headed back to work.

snappedandgotapre

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm going in late. I'm getting all of my friday tasks done today. I'll pick up Becky,em my EVO @ 9am. Then I'm locked in my office for the rest of the day. Just me and her, er it. One on one with no interuptions.;)

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm taking the whole day off so I can get it all setup the way I like it. Was going to RS at 10 a.m. when they normally open until I called and they said they'd be open at 8.

Brand new super-phone and time to play/work with it. What more could anyone ask for? :cool: :cool:

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm working at home tomorrow after picking the phone up at 7:30am. Hmmm...wonder what I'll be paying more attention to???

Already wasting time here at work today reading the user manual and making note of pages I'll need for quick reference. Glad they're not launching on Sunday as they normally would. Get to show it off on Saturday to my brother who works at Kyocera.