RS rep called me earlier today to pick up my EVO anytime

qone

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I asked the rep if I could pick it up today and he said yes. 5 min later as I was heading out he called again and told me his district manager said the phone won't activate until Friday so it couldn't be sold until then. :eek: Thought I was going to sneak it out of there early -- oh well. At least I can confirm they got their shipment in on Wednesday.

astoriacub

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
For NYC EVO fans: The Shack on 23rd Street between Madison and Park will be opening at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning for those who pre-ordered. They had received 25 phones and had 9 pre-orders. They will start selling phones to the folks who haven't pre-ordered at 8AM (I think)

Ed

xandrake

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
so does that mean all the RS already have it in stock? I still haven't receive my appt. call yet.

I hadn't either -- so I called them to confirm.

I also asked about the $10 coupon being used on the phone and they said they'd had lots of calls about that and it will not be able to be used when purchasing the phone, as it says it is not allowed to be used with cellular promotions.

Weak.

Sinamn2224

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have to wait til I get a break during work to go tomorrow cause they didn't get enough preorders to open at 6.... =( I think I can make it, but I just hope there will be some accessories to actually use the $20 and 15% on....thats the thing I'm worried about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon