For those getting from Best Buy...get 500 bonus pts

bballintom22

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I know there is a special event that gets you 1000 points on the special shopping night but this is for those who are going to be getting their EVO on June 4th or anytime after until the 12th. It is for 500 bonus points and it also has on the coupon that they will be giving out Bluetooth headsets (which we all already knew).

Here is the coupon.

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Awesome!

This may have been answered elsewhere, but do we have something we can print and take with us to BB regarding the bluetooth headset?

bballintom22

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry guys, didn't actually open the coupon until just now and saw that it didn't mention the bluetooth on there. It was mentioned on my premier silver offer page where I was able to get the coupon.

Heres the screenshot.

Last edited:

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
No coupon is needed for the headset. The Reward Zone page says
From June 4 – 12, 2010, you can earn 500 bonus points when you buy the HTC EVO™ 4G for $199.99 with 2-year activation at Best Buy?. Plus, all Best Buy customers receive a free Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth? headset ($40 value) with purchase. Limited quantities, while supplies last. No rainchecks.
The important part is "all Best Buy customers". This should mean no coupon required for the headset though they likely will have a limited supply. Personally I am not too worried about it. If I get one fine my son can have it, he wants a headset, but for me I have a BlueAnt I like just fine.