Saturday EVO Delivery if you order Friday before 2 pm

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I am a channel manager for a large telecommunications company. One of my dealers is also a Sprint BSP which is one of Sprints highest reseller designations.

I spoke with him earlier today about getting the EVO and although he can't order it himself until tomorrow- he will pay for Saturday delivery which would get it into your hands over the weekend.

He can bill directly to Sprint accounts (if you are eligable) and also accept credit cards. His pricing is the same as Sprints and the devices will ship from Sprint's warehouse.

Aims Communications
5800 S University Drive
Davie, FL 33328

Call 888-983-5269 if your interested. By the time this is posted there should be a option in the auto attendant for EVO sales.

I am doing this as a favor to you. Don't blame me if something goes wrong and your Evo comes late! You are doing this all at your own risk! You can check my username at treocentral if you want. I have been registered for 8 years or so and have over 1k posts. AIMS is a real company that sells a TON of Sprint service I gain nothing from this- mods please delete if you desire.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae