Midnight

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Not me. I don't wanna wake the whole house up. I'm on the line holding now. It seems like they are taking forever to pick up.

They probably have a butt ton of people calling. Depending on what part of MD you're in, I know the Shack Attack that I pre-ordered at will have extras available

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
its live on the federal/usps discount area of the site now too.
its probably live for all of the discount sub sites.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
While it's tempting to order online and save the tax ($12) and activation charges (is it $18 or $36), I'd have to wait all weekend and then fuss with the $100 MIR. Is it worth $30 to not have to wait four more days? Normally, I'd think so, but I've been in nerd frenzy all week over this and my co-workers are expecting me to come in the morning toting the new hotness.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
This is ODDD. There was a checkbox for the $10 premium data fee. I didnt select it and was able to get to the checkout page without adding it.
Maybe theres an error?

ohseedee

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm still debating. If i cant get it delivered by Saturday, then its not worth it. I might as well spend the weekend hunting for one. Does anyone know for sure if it will be delivered Sat with overnight shipping? And if so, whats the cutoff for the overnight? Maybe I can see if i can get one early tomorrow morning and if not order online around noon or later depending on the overnight cut off.

FutureWifey

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm still debating. If i cant get it delivered by Saturday, then its not worth it. I might as well spend the weekend hunting for one. Does anyone know for sure if it will be delivered Sat with overnight shipping? And if so, whats the cutoff for the overnight? Maybe I can see if i can get one early tomorrow morning and if not order online around noon or later depending on the overnight cut off.

I've seen some people say that when they order this early majority of the time the phone ships out the same day but Sprint states 2-5 days processing time so I can only go by what they say. They do ship overnight once the processing is done so since its a hot phone maybe they will process ASAP.

OptiPrime

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered!
On the sprint website it says the overnight shipping is with the activation of a new line or for new customers, for everyone else its still free, but its not overnight

bballintom22

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I know some were saying telesales will have it avail at midnight but i just called and they told me it would be 6 am EST before they got it.
at least with telesales you could ask them for sure when you would get it.

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered!
On the sprint website it says the overnight shipping is with the activation of a new line or for new customers, for everyone else its still free, but its not overnight

Call Sprint, give them your order number and they should be able to change that for you

ohseedee

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Well maybe if they don't ship by Friday I can just cancel the order. I'm sure they will let me do that if it hasn't shipped.

ohseedee

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Ordered!

Thats crazy!! Well screw that then. I'll just find one somewhere somehow this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12