RS doesn't have my phone!!!

dsexton71

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Called RS as 10 min. after they opened and I was told that they are out of phones and the manger is running around the area trying to get more phones from other stores. I pre-ordered and my order is in their system. Talked to the district office and they are trying to fix the situation. Anyone else have this happen to them? What a buzz kill to start the morning.

paga912

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just picked mine up from BB and the girl was tellin me that RS did all these pre orders and they only have 3 phones….thats messed up..hope you get yours

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered from the Shack as well, but unable to pick it up till after noon. Tried calling them and it goes straight to a fax machine :/ In what state or area is your Shack at dsexton71?

Septro

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well that sucks donkey balls. Hope they fix it.

But you shoulda just walked to a corp store like I did.. WOOOHHHAA! pre-orders are for sissies.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I hope everything works out for you dsexton71. I finally got a hold of a RS rep and he said all the pre orders are labeled and set aside. Only 1 was available to non pre orders and it appears no one even step foot in the store yet for a single EVO. Yet the local Best Buys in my area (5 minutes away from 2 RS) are sold out. I'm not sure about the Sprint store next to the Best Buy here, I hate the employees there so I try not to step foot in that pos. Here's hoping everything goes well during my pick up, phone and activation.

I envy those reading this on an EVO...

dsexton71

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
OK....spoke with them again and the RM for the area is supposed to be bringing one to the store personally in about an hour. The only problem is that they have been trying to activate one guys phone there for over 3 hrs. Maybe I'll get actually get my phone and be fully up and running.....tomorrow....fingers crossed.