It's a wash...

s1moore

May 25, 2010
Visit site
So. Not sure if anyone else is in this position, but thought it might be helpful.

I have two lines on my account. One is the old $30 SERO which my mom uses and the other was the standard $69.99 450 minutes and unlimited text/data. Went in to pick up my pre-ordered EVO at RS and during the activation process, the sprint rep asked the RS employee if I wanted to change my plan. I told him I didn't, but they said I could save $10. Being tired after not sleeping in anticipation of this device, I said no thanks again, but they pushed the issue. Finally they explained that since I had a SERO plan on my account, I was eligible for the Everything Plus 500$59 plan to replace my $69 plan. They said I would maintain my Sprint Premier status too. Thought this was pretty cool since it cancels out the $10 premium data (EVO) fee.

klimb22

May 16, 2010
Visit site
So. Not sure if anyone else is in this position, but thought it might be helpful.

I have two lines on my account. One is the old $30 SERO which my mom uses and the other was the standard $69.99 450 minutes and unlimited text/data. Went in to pick up my pre-ordered EVO at RS and during the activation process, the sprint rep asked the RS employee if I wanted to change my plan. I told him I didn't, but they said I could save $10. Being tired after not sleeping in anticipation of this device, I said no thanks again, but they pushed the issue. Finally they explained that since I had a SERO plan on my account, I was eligible for the Everything Plus 500$59 plan to replace my $69 plan. They said I would maintain my Sprint Premier status too. Thought this was pretty cool since it cancels out the $10 premium data (EVO) fee.
Not to sure on that Sprint Premier status. MRC alone (not including add-ons) has to be $69.99 or higher. All that cancels out if your a 10+ year customer though.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it means anything or not, but the change has showed up on my account and it still shows SP.

I would think it would change after a few months of your bill not hitting the limit but maybe you'll luck out and it'll stay on your account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781