How long does it take to port # from T-mobile to Sprint?

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I think they tell you that it can take up to 72 hours, but in reality it's usually just a couple of hours unless something gets screwed up. Just make sure that you provide them with the correct account number, password and SSN and you should be ok.

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
yeah, mine only took an hour to actually port my number but the rep didn't tell me that i had to call in for the final steps, so i went an entire day without being able to send texts or get data. it wasn't until i tried to order pizza that i found out. i dialed the pizza place but the call went to sprint's customer service line instead to finalize my port.
you can also check here to see if it's been complete:
Sprint | Bring Your Number

Reactions: devindjs411#AC

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
yeah, mine only took an hour to actually port my number but the rep didn't tell me that i had to call in for the final steps, so i went an entire day without being able to send texts or get data. it wasn't until i tried to order pizza that i found out. i dialed the pizza place but the call went to sprint's customer service line instead to finalize my port.
you can also check here to see if it's been complete:
Sprint | Bring Your Number

Thanks for your experience. I ported my number this morning like 0600 when i got my evo4g. i haven't get a try since i m charging my phone. but thank you for mentioning about that last step, any rookie wont know that.

Reactions: devindjs411#AC

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The rep told me this morning at 8am that I wouldn't be able to use my phone until sometime after 2pm .. (I was porting from AT&T to Sprint for the Evo)

I didn't believe him, as soon as I got home I tried out the phone and it worked just fine.. dude didn't know what he was talking about.