Damn it. My screen has a speckle!!!

timlot

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Got my phone at bestbuy. While checking out notice a speckle on the side. No a stuck pixel, but an imperfection in the glass screen. I'm so bummed. They couldn't give another because they were all spoken for, but I will be able to exchange on the next friday when the 2nd wave comes in. Was given a new pre order slip and everthing. At least I get to play with one for a week which is cool, but this is just my luck.

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
i got an hour tilli get mine. im going to inspect the hell out of it now that people are reporting bad screens :(

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
ya im hoping i dont have a problem when i got the pre at launch the speaker didn't ring... lol had to wait another weeek

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
That sucks dude! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, since I usually have bad luck with launch day electronics.

But so far nothing on the screen, and there doesnt seem to be any light leakage on mine... Which probably means that the motherboard will prolly crap out by the end of today :p

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
that sucks dude! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, since i usually have bad luck with launch day electronics.

But so far nothing on the screen, and there doesnt seem to be any light leakage on mine... Which probably means that the motherboard will prolly crap out by the end of today :p

lol

XR4TI

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
That sucks dude! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, since I usually have bad luck with launch day electronics.

Veeeeerrrrrrrrryyyy optimistic.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site

Our phone doesn't have a motherboard, it runs on magic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37