I pre-ordered at Best Buy the first day that you could, and about a week ago I got a phone call and made an appointment for 11:15. They told me to get there 10 minutes early in case they were running ahead of schedule. So I show up at 11:05, and whadda you know, the 10:00 appointment is still waiting, yet to be helped :-( . Apparently, Sprint's system was buckling because of the load (at least that's what they told me.) So, I re-scheduled for 5:15 because I was on my lunch hour at work, and I'll try again this evening. Major bummer -- that phone was going to get me through the second half of my work day. Oh well.
    06-04-2010 01:32 PM
    Story of the day.
    06-04-2010 01:36 PM
    I pre-ordered at Best Buy the first day that you could, and about a week ago I got a phone call and made an appointment for 11:15. They told me to get there 10 minutes early in case they were running ahead of schedule. So I show up at 11:05, and whadda you know, the 10:00 appointment is still waiting, yet to be helped :-( . Apparently, Sprint's system was buckling because of the load (at least that's what they told me.) So, I re-scheduled for 5:15 because I was on my lunch hour at work, and I'll try again this evening. Major bummer -- that phone was going to get me through the second half of my work day. Oh well.
    You are not alone little buddy. I can't get mine until after work.
    06-04-2010 01:46 PM
    You are not alone little buddy. I can't get mine until after work.
    +1 I'm calling before I go...
    #2 spot Turned into #20
    06-04-2010 01:47 PM
    Yea i was #3 activation of the day took me 1hr 20mins to get through and they tried on 3 different computers. I told the clerk one last try then i gotta go. Im one lucky SOB because the last attempt worked!
    06-04-2010 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD