Android Keyboard Not so Responsive?

wootang00

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a blackberry that is to blame.
But it seems as though it cannot follow my typing speed.

Especially when I tap the same letter twice in a row it cant seem to catch it fast enough..

Everyone else feelin the same way? Maybe its the phone?

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
You'll get used to it overtime. I went from a BB to the Hero... and the Hero is notorious for keyboard lag. I think that the lag you're experiencing is because it's a virtual keyboard as opposed to the physical one you were used to having on the Berry.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It seems crazy reactive to me, coming from a Pre, but I swear my accuracy is like I'm typing with mittens on. Need to figure out how to select predictive suggestions other than the one the space bar will select.

wootang00

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the same problem where if you type the same letter twice it doesnt register?

Such as "Hello" or "lagging".. it never registers the second one.. I dont know if its that im doing it too fast or the touch screen just cant accept that speed right away.

AnthonyBell

May 26, 2010
Visit site
It seems crazy reactive to me, coming from a Pre, but I swear my accuracy is like I'm typing with mittens on. Need to figure out how to select predictive suggestions other than the one the space bar will select.

same here. 6 years of using palms with keyboards. i was expecting a steep learning curve, but its crazy fast and reactive.... i just need to get use to the predictive and autocorrection of words. so use to typing without looking, and not realizin, that it's sometimes correcting/changin the words. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2