I have mine turned off and plugged into the AC adapter. I was a little surprised when it didn't turn on when I plugged it in, just the red notification light turned on. So, is it charging? Will the red light turn off when it is done? About how long does it take?
    06-04-2010 01:00 PM
    It does indeed charge with the phone off, unlike the Pre
    06-04-2010 01:09 PM
    It does indeed charge with the phone off, unlike the Pre
    Thanks for the quick response, and yeah I just put my pre up on Craigslist and got me Evo this morning.
    06-04-2010 01:11 PM
    Thanks for the quick response, and yeah I just put my pre up on Craigslist and got me Evo this morning.
    Glad to hear you got your Evo, I am still waiting (For money and Upgrade eligibility)
    06-04-2010 01:20 PM
    Glad to hear you got your Evo, I am still waiting (For money and Upgrade eligibility)
    You will love it, so, I am not sure if you know, but does the red light just turn off when it is done charging?
    06-04-2010 01:26 PM
    does the red light just turn off when it is done charging?
    It will turn green once it's fully charged.
    06-04-2010 01:29 PM
    You will love it, so, I am not sure if you know, but does the red light just turn off when it is done charging?
    That I can't really answer, all my knowledge comes from the tubetastic internet, but I would assume it will.
    06-04-2010 01:29 PM
    It will turn green once it's fully charged.
    That I can't really answer, all my knowledge comes from the tubetastic internet, but I would assume it will.
    K thanks for answering my noob question guys, and good luck with your future evo Yourdogsdead.
    06-04-2010 01:31 PM
    K thanks for answering my noob question guys, and good luck with your future evo Yourdogsdead.
    No problem, I live to help
    06-04-2010 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD