cant sync my apps from appbrain.....help!!

the d

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, though this is my first Android device, so I could be doing something wrong. I installed the program from Appbrain, but when I try and sync, I don't see any of the apps that I selected on their website. I clicked on all of them to install, but nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

Sincere_2010

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, though this is my first Android device, so I could be doing something wrong. I installed the program from Appbrain, but when I try and sync, I don't see any of the apps that I selected on their website. I clicked on all of them to install, but nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

Same thing on my end.....this is also my first android device.

tartan1515

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here, but also entirely new to android. On appbrain website it's telling me that my device isn't yet synced (but it also won't tell me how to sync device, not even in the site's faqs). help me, obi-wan...

lonwolf00

May 21, 2010
Visit site
well i downloaded appbrain market sync from market went to all items on my evo list and clicked instal then did the appbraim market sync and then it gave choices to download not sure if this helps or not

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
having issues with it as well and getting alot of force closes on some apps i don't know why yet still working on finding the problems

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Same boat here. I sync the appbrain app, and it lists all the apps and updates that need to be installed. I tap perform installs, and I just get taken to the market screen to install one app, then the next, and the next, and so on...

mike929

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a fix for this?

If i go to the Appllication on the phone i can install items. I thought this was also made for you to go the website via laptop/desktop and select applications and then sync/install on the Evo?

sorry if i'm incorrect on how this works this is my first Andriod phone. i'm still trying to swipe everything ( coming from the Pre ).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084