Error 67 - PCS Vision Username Problem

bobvanjr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It happened to me not when I activated the phone but after I brought it home and switched the EVO to another line.

The lady at Sprint walked me through a small process and it fixed it. It took about 2 minutes.

cmacelis

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
If you know your MSL # (If you dont you can call tech support, tell them you are trying to do a data restore and you need your MSL) this is what you do, go to the dial pad, type in ##3282#, select edit, then data profile, once you are in Data profile, press the Menu key and click on Restore. That error message usually indicate that the username and password for the NAI on your phone is incorrect, doing a data restore will erase that information on your phone and get the proper information from the server. Hopes this helps.

biggamer3

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
had this error for two days. Just updated profile in settings and restarted and away the error message went and i finally had 3G

teiresias

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I just had this error the past two days. Both times it occurred after I'd been to the gym and had the phone in my gym locker. It doesn't lose signal in the locker room (as I can make calls otherwise) so I'm not really sure why this is happening now. I wonder if it has anything to do with the PRL update that was pushed the other day? It also has nothing to do with 4G for me since I'm not in a 4G area and have 4G cut off on the phone completely.

Also, when I have this error I always get the fault where when you shut down the EVO it can't be turned back on without removing the battery and putting it back in. It's becoming very frustrating, particularly if this becomes regular behavior. Could this be a hardware issue?

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I get this randomly at well. Haven't taken the time to call Sprint yet.
When I first transfered the Evo to the right account we had to do a manual program, it was a pain.

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Also a victim of this as well

I already restored my phone and don't want to have to reinstall all of my apps, contacts, yet again

I live in NYC so I don't yet have 4G and my hotspot is not turned on

Lastly, I have NEVER gotten more than 550 mbs down since I got the 3 weeks ago

So I paying an extra
$10 per month for something o don't get and horrible
3G coverage

Mustachio

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I get this error whenever I try to do a wired tether to my PC using the HTC Internet Sharing. I have 2.2, don't have root, don't have hotspot, and don't have 4G. I'm told by the Sprint CS that this is WAD (works as designed).