Did an ESN swap...Now I keep getting error code 67.

ceetwokay

May 29, 2010
Visit site
So I did an ESN swap so my primary number has the EVO on it. Ever since I did the swap, I would get this "Data Call Failure" error saying Error code 67 Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again. Now my 4G is working great but I don't get any 3G service anywhere. Has anyone having this issue with swapping?

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
Might take a couple of hours. With the Sprint system so bogged down it's taking a while to do transfers. Mine took a few hours to complete.

--------
Sent from my HTC Evo 'cause it WAS the droid I was looking for.

bucc0303

May 12, 2010
Visit site
go to settings and update the profile. Took about 3 mins and everything worked for me. I had the same trouble. Hope this helps

noshooz

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue, but with the wi-fi hotspot. After having done an ESN swap between the Evo and a Pre on another line, I get the Data Call Failure when activating the hotspot. I spent 45 mins on the phone with Sprint tech support, we reset the data profile three times, didn't work. I've decided to wait overnight and see if something just needs time to work through the servers. One suspicion I have is that the hotspot is still associated with the user ID from what is now being used by the Pre.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2