Anyone else unable to get the Fandango App?

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Everytime I search for it in the Market, i cant find it, I've tried the link from appbrain.. and also a QRcode.. all without any luck. Is anyone else able to download it? Or is it just not available for the Evo?

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Still no luck.

Just wondering, for those that were able to get it to work.. have you Root'd your phone or no? I think that might have something to do with it.

Also I'm getting an "unsuccessful" error after downloading HTC widgets from the market, during installation process.

Anyone have the apk for fandango?

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
No root here, It showed up as a featured app the first time I opened the market.

Perhaps the issues are related to the problems thats been happening to qik too, (Their app Is invisible to me in the market, so I can not update to fix the connection issues)

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everybody for taking the time to answer, but i managed to download the apk directly from fandango.com w.o having to go through market and installed it.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
this odd, last week when searching apps I saw the Fandango app and planned on installing it later on, went back yesterday and couldnt find it.

barrysanders20

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
There were issues where apps were disappearing from the Android market last week. My work phone is a Droid Eris. When I bought the Evo as my personal phone, I was putting relatively the same apps on it. I was trying to download the app called Where, but was unable to find it. When Google said they had fixed the Market issue, I could then download it.