going to attempt qik at pensacola oil spill

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
If anyone interested just need instructions on how to do it... I'm going for personal reasons as meteorology/oceanography are my major but I don't mind if Ur interested in a virtual tag along

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Like I said I dunno how to it... but if I'm told how ill try it out tomorrow. If someone also wants me to video stream it via video chat that fine too.

cl191

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You can download the ustream broadcaster and broadcast it on ustream, I bet you will find quite a few audiences there.

Gigity

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I saw a ton of pictures of animals covered in oil. It's simply heartbreaking. Please let us know first hand how it is. I saw some idiot on a news program last week saying it was blown out of proportion. He literally asked "Wheres the oil? I don't see any oil".

berrymods

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
It is sooo sad. I live in the Ft. Myers, Naples area on the west coast of Florida. We have beautiful beaches. We went to the beach last night. I can't imagine it soaked in oil. If we get a tropical storm or hurricane, it will be devastating!

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
First off... im sorry for no video... a lot of wind and a storm ruined those chances but yea there was tar balls on the shore line. I have a few jars of it but i don't think it makes me more sad that birds swooping down the shoreline and think the tar balls are food while flying down to eat it off the water. There were like 4 people... repeat 4 PEOPLE cleaning up and didn't wanna talk to none. There was a lot of anger from people and 8 news trucks on the beach parking lot and they don't wanna talk to anyone either. The tar balls literally feel like and look like "poo" but will not come off unless u were like me and had a bottle of gojo degreaser in your trunk. Such a nice beach and now its tarnished. I hope np goes bankrupt.

By the way... what really POed me was the fact they were makiing a political spectical with phases as quoted "HOP: drill baby drill" and another one at a gas station but with a toxic gas mask on his face. But there were a sign that told everyone don't pick up the tar balls, let no do it. They are p!ssed

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
First off... im sorry for no video... a lot of wind and a storm ruined those chances but yea there was tar balls on the shore line. I have a few jars of it but i don't think it makes me more sad that birds swooping down the shoreline and think the tar balls are food while flying down to eat it off the water. There were like 4 people... repeat 4 PEOPLE cleaning up and didn't wanna talk to none. There was a lot of anger from people and 8 news trucks on the beach parking lot and they don't wanna talk to anyone either. The tar balls literally feel like and look like "poo" but will not come off unless u were like me and had a bottle of gojo degreaser in your trunk. Such a nice beach and now its tarnished. I hope np goes bankrupt.

By the way... what really POed me was the fact they were makiing a political spectical with phases as quoted "HOP: drill baby drill" and another one at a gas station but with a toxic gas mask on his face. But there were a sign that told everyone don't pick up the tar balls, let no do it. They are p!ssed

I have pictures of the beach but not much oil on the shore due to cleanup crews and a storm

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Meanwhile I uploaded 3 videos while driving. They are mislabeled but u can tell which is 720p and which isn't. It truly is an Hd camcorder when you see the difference it makes

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Like I said... I couldn't do a live view due to storms... so I'm uploading via YouTube at this very moment. Just hate how it makes me upload via wifi and its like 107mb upload

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I saw a ton of pictures of animals covered in oil. It's simply heartbreaking. Please let us know first hand how it is. I saw some idiot on a news program last week saying it was blown out of proportion. He literally asked "Wheres the oil? I don't see any oil".

That idiot would happen to be the governor of the great state of Mississippi, Haley Barbour. Gee, I don't know what could be more of a paragon of a state with the worst education in the nation.