problem?

jfchica1987

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded task killer and when I open it 90 percent of the time there r apps open that I have never opened before and its like they open up on there own..does anyone have that problem and if so does anyone kno how to fix it or y it happens

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
IMO don't use a task killer. you are trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist. if it ain't broke - don't try to fix it.

like the Beatles said - "Let it be."

or like they say in Medical School - "First - do no harm."

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this happens to me, mostly after a reboot. Sprint TV, Navigation, pretty much you name it, and its running....I dont have any of the widgets running anymore, so it cant be that...

I just chalked it up to it being regular old bloatware. Once its killed, it doesnt usually come back, tho some programs do...

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
1. turn off 4G.
2. turn off WIFI
3. turn off hotspot.
4. Turn screen brightness to low. (put setting under checkmark)
5. Settings Wireless and Networks, Wi-Fi Settings, <menu button> Advanced, Wi-Fi sleep policy, Never.
6. turn off all haptic feedback - keys, keyboard, etc.
7. log out of Google Talk.

majedkassis

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, this should be common sense. Pretty much everything Gekko said is what you should do.

But I think Wi-Fi is fine IF you are home and actually connected to it.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Many Android programs use features of other programs to complete their tasks. As Android needs more memory it will close those programs that aren't being used.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh my God, you are kidding me.

Please Read Before Posting

This phone has been out less than a week and you know how fast your battery is supposed to drain? But it has to be the apps in the background right? No! Anyone who knows anything about Sense they know that NO MATTER WHAT PHONE ITS ON IT KILLS THE BATTERY! Its not your apps. Its Sense. That's why a lot of people don't like it and prefer stock.

I'm sorry if I come off obnoxious but this has been the tenth post today I've had to squash this. TK's do not help your cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome