Any mods for Sense

fje00

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I am coming to Evo from winmo 6.5 on the Touch Pro2. It was rocking Sense 2.5 which was great and all, but C0okie's Sense hack made it even better.

So for those of you familiar with Sense on winmo and C0okie's hack, is there anything like that for Sense on Android? I looked around the marketplace and couldn't find anything.

drdrewdown

Jun 5, 2010
www.wksportbike.com
I am coming to Evo from winmo 6.5 on the Touch Pro2. It was rocking Sense 2.5 which was great and all, but C0okie's Sense hack made it even better.

So for those of you familiar with Sense on winmo and C0okie's hack, is there anything like that for Sense on Android? I looked around the marketplace and couldn't find anything.

i dont think so, however there are several different home screen varieties you may want to try. a couple off the top of my head would GDE Home, Home Screen ++ & some others. hope that helps.

i too came off a (og) TP flashing custom roms every other day & experimenting with the diff mods. Honestly its not as necessary as it was with our winmo devices, but some of these other home screen scenarios might suit your need to customize.