great free Calendar App that will help you make the transition to EVO -

Calendar Pad - Android app on AppBrain

reminds me of the old Palm apps.
    06-07-2010 03:56 PM
    I like it! thanks
    06-07-2010 04:38 PM
    i've deleted this Widget and have come to the conclusion that i don't like any current Calendar Widgets because they are not native. all they are are a front face to the Calendar App and they slow down the process. the default Calendar App is starting to grow on me. it just takes some time to get used to after 11+ years using PalmOS.
    06-08-2010 08:31 AM
    The calendar is my biggest concern about switching to the EVO. I've gotten so used to Datebk 6, with it's floating appointments and unreal flexibility, that I'm afraid I'm going to hate the EVO's calendar. I sure hope Pimlico gets their app for Android out soon.
    06-08-2010 09:43 AM
    Calendar Pad is simply a front face for the default Calendar App, so it really just gives you another customized "view" into the default Calendar. i actually stopped using it for this reason. i'm starting to like the Default Android Calendar - it's starting to grow on me. it takes a little getting used to after 11+ years with the PalmOS Calendar but it has its advantages. you just have to learn to do things a little differently. just because they are different does not mean that they are worse. nobody likes change at first but change is the only way we improve and advance.
    06-08-2010 09:48 AM
    one question, whats the startup time of Evo from when its off to on? Pre took forever so i am sure it cant get worse
    06-08-2010 10:02 AM
    boot up is about 1 minute.

on from sleep is instant.
    06-08-2010 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD