Unified Mail.

kjdemuth

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Long time reader, first post.
I recently switched from EVO shift to EVO 4G. When I set up my email on the shift it showed both of my yahoo and gmail accounts. To view both accounts I would hit "All accounts" on the top. With my EVO 4G I have my two accounts but it says default on one and I don't have the "All accounts" on the top of the switching email box. Did I miss something when I set it up? Is there a setting I need to check? Hopefully it's something easy because I loved the feature of seeing all the emails under one place. Thanks.

Illusions

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
What version of the android software and gapps are you running? I believe this feature has been available for a while....perhaps a simple update of your software will resolve.

Another option is K9 mail...a robust email app you can download from the market.

If rooted, you have a number of choices. I believe the gapps from last August has this feature.

kjdemuth

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the current 2.3.5 software running. I'm not really sure what gapps is though. Is that google apps? I updated my prl and nothing seems to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12