Is there an option to delete a song that you wind up not liking? I see that I can do that when connected to a PC but there has to be an easier way to delete on the fly.

Anyone figure out how?
    06-07-2010 11:09 PM
    I believe that Astro file manager will allow you to browse your SD card. You should be able to delete it with that.
    06-07-2010 11:10 PM
    I believe that Astro file manager will allow you to browse your SD card. You should be able to delete it with that.
    If that's the easiest way to do it then I have to switch to a different music player. Does anyone know of one that has 'delete' as an option for songs built into it? I'd hate to load a ton of albums and then go digging around in the file manager trying to find which ones I'd like to delete. I like to delete as a song is playing when I realize I'll never want to hear that particular song again.
    06-07-2010 11:14 PM
    I think you're going to have to switch. What I personally recommend for you is to find a program that can write star ratings. Push 1 star ratings to all that you want to delete then do it enmass every week or something by sorting by star ratings on your PC. That's what I do on my iphone.
    06-08-2010 12:22 AM
    If HTC didn't take it out you should be able to long press on the song in the playlist and delete it. I don't have an evo yet so I can't test it

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    06-08-2010 12:38 AM
    If HTC didn't take it out you should be able to long press on the song in the playlist and delete it. I don't have an evo yet so I can't test it

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    I can confirm that it works just tried it on my evo and got the option to delete... just do a long press on the song in listview ...
    06-08-2010 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD