trouble removing favorites

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I am having trouble removing a favorite. I have tried going into edit contact and unchecking the favorite group. When I Save and exit, the contact info shows that its still part of favorites. I have even deleted the contact and it still shows up in my favorites. How can I fix this? Thanks

Raadius

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
People > Groups > Favorites > Menu > Delete Group Member

I found this last night when I was tryin to edit the way my Favorites list shows people (alphabetical order). So I have a question, how can I put my Favorites in MY own order?

organix

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I found this last night when I was tryin to edit the way my Favorites list shows people (alphabetical order). So I have a question, how can I put my Favorites in MY own order?
I don't think you can. I have tried the same thing.

I am having a problem with my contacts photo. The facebook photo seems to take precedence for certain contacts. I don't know why. I change it to my own photo and it reverts back after a couple hours. Any fix to this? or something I am doing wrong?

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

perfect thank you!

Organizing in something other than alpha would be nice

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz