NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsoto#AC

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm running NFL Mobile on My Sprint HTC Evo 4G and it works awesome.. try it out. ;)

Instructions: download the apk directly from your phones browser. then use a file explorer to install the apk. Or download from you pc to the download directory and run with "ASTRO"... FYI: No Rooted required!

Ohh! That's right, NFL Network also works live!!!

Enjoy!

nfl-mobile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hashoomy321

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Can this be done for un-rooted EVO?

Edit just saw your edit on your post. So how exactly to i get this done and what do it need. Any help would be great thanks

djsoto#AC

May 26, 2010
Visit site
No offense, but I wouldn't recommend installing apps from a forum user with only 2 posts.

The Only REASON i have 2 post... It's because I'm NEW to this forum... Like most of NEW people that came for the EVO and android.

I'm a long time Palm Pre user that came from Precentral.com

NO OFFENSE... But If you you don't like it, don't install it :p

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
The Only REASON i have 2 post... It's because I'm NEW to this forum... Like most of NEW people that came for the EVO and android.

I'm a long time Palm Pre user that came from Precentral.com

NO OFFENSE... But If you you don't like it, don't install it :p

Well said

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Won't Sprint just shut this off,(make the NFL APP not work) when the season starts or earlier. I am sure they read the forums and in a firmware update it will do something to block the feed. Especially they have lost the contract for it and left a hole in a phone they released. I see a quick firmware update to block the feed.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Won't Sprint just shut this off,(make the NFL APP not work) when the season starts or earlier. I am sure they read the forums and in a firmware update it will do something to block the feed. Especially they have lost the contract for it and left a hole in a phone they released. I see a quick firmware update to block the feed.

Stop giving the carriers soooo much Credit!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.