Defect in my screen.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I picked up an Evo from the Google I/O from a co worker and activated it on my account on Friday with no problems. While playing with it today I noticed a small blemish on the inside of the LCD. I only notice it when I'm in the market place and the background is white.

Is the a screen color test I can load and test all the different colors?

I do have TEP on it and wondering what Sprint would say since I didn't but it from them. I bought my Hero from CL and 6 months later it died, sprint replaced it no questions asked.

drdrewdown

Jun 5, 2010
www.wksportbike.com
with TEP on the line you shoudl be fine, i've purchased several phones from outside sources. I dont know if they would honor the 1 year warranty the device should have, but you'd prefer that as the TEP might be $100 to use

Sph33r

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I had a slight defect in my screen that looked like maybe a tiny drop of water/oil had been smashed between the glass and the screen. I promptly took it back to my local Sprint store, pointed it out, and got a new phone.

Take it back. You spent good money on that phone, they should deliver perfection. ;)

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'll swing by tomorrow and see what they say. Or even if they have any instock. This one has zero light leakage and looks gorgeous, except I keep noticing that little imperfection. Asked the wife if she could find it and couldn't even after I showed it to her.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
with TEP on the line you shoudl be fine, i've purchased several phones from outside sources. I dont know if they would honor the 1 year warranty the device should have, but you'd prefer that as the TEP might be $100 to use

FYI, the warranty is from the manufacturer, not Sprint. Sprint simply acts as an agent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781