I'm impressed. This phone is simply wonderful.

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I decided to experiment with the Hotspot feature this evening...at home with some free time. Got it configured and now have my laptop running off my Evo, it's playing some itunes I downloaded yesterday, and I'm typing this on the laptop tethered to the phone. I just took a phone call a minute ago. The music paused and restarted when the call ended. Before that I opened up my chess game and made a few moves on my on-going game with the computer. I'm runnning on 4G and things are quite speedy.

Now I'm utilizing an app I downloaded this afternoon: Album Grabart. It's matching all of my albums with all the cover art that was missing from my Tunes Sync download a few days ago. Looks like it's getting every single one correctly. I am very impressed with this program.

Can't wait to see what else this device can do. I'm absolutely lovin' it.

Now....if I can just figure out whether or not to use Advanced Task Killer or some other program manager to get the most out of my battery...

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you. I'm super-impressed all the time by the things this phone can do. Like you, I wish the battery were a little more substantial and had a longer life, but all-in-all, considering all it does, it gets pretty decent life. I just need to charge it a little while during the day while I'm at work and it'll last me all day and night.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000