5 x Former Palm Pre users - Love Their EVO's

d2globalinc

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yup - Just to confirm 5 of us hooked HTC EVO 4G's on day 1 - and there are 5 VERY HAPPY Customers.. WE all love these phones.. Battery life is better than the PRE with our HEAVY usage.. Just wanted to say this phone ROCKS!! Best phone / first time android experience ever for all of us.

- D2G

Now to start developing some apps for android :)

stevied3

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
will be making the move to the Evo from the Pre on July 1. Anyone have any tips to convince Customer Service to bump me up to a June 1 renewal date so I can get it earlier? Can't wait to get my hands on this phone!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I get to be lucky 13 then??? Damn! i:Di
Oh wait, I am 12 since stevied3 did not get his yet i:Di

The next guy is 13 hehe

Last edited:

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
will be making the move to the Evo from the Pre on July 1. Anyone have any tips to convince Customer Service to bump me up to a June 1 renewal date so I can get it earlier? Can't wait to get my hands on this phone!

It's a little past June 1st, don't you think? You can call them up like I did, they bumped me from July 1st to June 17th. So I am a happy camper.

gbp

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site

Nope, no way close to Pre specially the UI. But I will buy it. Why ? Wanted iTouch, I guess Evo for 199 is pretty good deal than the dumb iTouch.

stevied3

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
It's a little past June 1st, don't you think? You can call them up like I did, they bumped me from July 1st to June 17th. So I am a happy camper.

They told me to qualify for the full eligibilty credit the dates are always on the 1st. It's past June 1 of course but in the system I would show full eligibilty as of June 1 which would mean I could get the full $150 credit.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
They told me to qualify for the full eligibilty credit the dates are always on the 1st. It's past June 1 of course but in the system I would show full eligibilty as of June 1 which would mean I could get the full $150 credit.

I mentioned the Evo when I called, and they didn't mention anything about not being fully upgrade eligible. The bad thing about this whole thing is that it all depends on the rep you get.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek