USPS missed guaranteed delivery date!

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I ordered my evo from sprint.com on June 5th guaranteed delivery was June 8th 12pm. So after my finals yesterday I raced home so i can play with my new phone but i got nothing. Last update on the tracking was USPS picked it up from sprint in Kentucky on june 7th. No further updates after that. You guys think USPS lost it?

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
USPS does not update like UPS does they do it sometimes but it's no guarantee that they will update their webpage every drop off point. Your best bet is to wait another day see if it comes in tomorrow. I hate using USPS.....

May 16, 2010
Visit site
USPS does not update like UPS does they do it sometimes but it's no guarantee that they will update their webpage every drop off point. Your best bet is to wait another day see if it comes in tomorrow. I hate using USPS.....

Yeah I called USPS they said if it doesn't come today call them back. I guess its gonna be a waiting game.*sigh*

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
usps is generally very dependable

We talking about the same USPS here?

I wouldn't ever order an EVO over USPS. Chances are it'll look it was dragged through hell, repackaged, tossed down Mt. Everest, repackaged, surfed across the Atlantic, and then finally lightly placed in plain sight of any shady neighbors.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I wouldn't ever order an EVO over USPS. Chances are it'll look it was dragged through hell, repackaged, tossed down Mt. Everest, repackaged, surfed across the Atlantic, and then finally lightly placed in plain sight of any shady neighbors.
Ive always had great experiences when sending/receiving packages

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ive always had great experiences when sending/receiving packages

Always is a strong word, use it carefully.

Knowing that, I can say I always, ALWAYS have good experiences with FedEx and UPS. USPS, not so much. It's usually 50/50 on whether it gets here fine or looking like a boxer had a round with it.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I ordered my evo from sprint.com on June 5th guaranteed delivery was June 8th 12pm. So after my finals yesterday I raced home so i can play with my new phone but i got nothing. Last update on the tracking was USPS picked it up from sprint in Kentucky on june 7th. No further updates after that. You guys think USPS lost it?

Unless they shipped by USPS EXPRESS MAIL there is no guarantee. When you track it does it say EXPRESS MAIL? If so then SPRINT is entitled to a full refund of shipping fees. If it says PRIORITY MAIL there is no guarantee other than you might eventually get it some day before Thanksgiving. :) If you had NO OPTIONS the chances it was EXPRESS are slim to none as EXPRESS is big bucks.

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

UPS isn't much better. I ordered an almost $2000 PC from Dell mid last year and they just left it on my front porch sitting there in the open for anyone to see walking by. You'd think when you order something that big or that expensive it would require a signature, but apparently not. Luckily I got home like 30 minutes after it was delivered and it was all still there.

However I wasn't so lucky a few years back. I ordered a copy of Adobe Web Premiere which is like $600 and UPS just left it on my front porch and when I got home it wasn't there. Tracking stated it was delivered, but I never got it. Long story short, they had to send me another copy and bill it to UPS for the **** up.

That's why everything I order now gets shipped to my work so I know it will be there by 4:00PM (usually) and someone is always there to accept it and make sure it gets to me.

drdrewdown

Jun 5, 2010
www.wksportbike.com
this is my story. i ordered a EVO on friday(release date) from sprint & they shipped it via USPS, the tracking # showed a guaranteed delivery date of monday, june 7th. i ordered another EVO from sprint on sunday june 6th, the tracking # was UPS this time & showed a delivery date of Tuesday June 8th.

The UPS delivery actually came an hour before the USPS which was a day later than the "guaranteed delivery date." I called local USPS location on monday after waiting all day for it to arrive & they couldn't tell me anything more than the crappy tracking updates showed on their website. He was just as disgusted with the system as i was lol

you should be able to tell the type of service whether its express or not on the tracking page. but in my experience it'll come the next day after the delivery date lol

UPS > USPS any day

angelina marie

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
then y does this show i got nothing and still says same in-transit
Scheduled Delivery Day: Friday, October 17, 2014, 12:00 pm
Money Back Guarantee
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail Express 1-Day™
Features:
$100 insurance included
PO to Addressee

Date & Time Status of Item Location
October 16, 2014 , 8:57 pm Departed USPS Facility WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416

Your item departed our USPS facility in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416 on October 16, 2014 at 8:57 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
October 16, 2014 , 7:26 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
October 16, 2014 , 6:30 pm Departed Post Office PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34986
October 16, 2014 , 4:57 pm Acceptance PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34986