Anyone have the white Sprint case with chrome edges? Thoughts on it?

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
for those who have it, how do you like it? I bought it a few days ago and it seems decent for $20. The only thing I don't like is the overuse of chrome edging all over the place, and how it doesn't protect the areas between the top edge and the bottom edge of the front of the phone.

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I have it & have been using it since launch day. I like it except for the.excessive fake Chrome & it being a white case. I would've liked it to b black.

The thing I like the most is that it protects the camera since it no longer sits flush.

I am going to Sprint today & may exchange it for the bodyglove case, which they didn't have at launch.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My friend has this case and he says he hates it. He wanted a case, but they were sold out even at Best Buy. He wanted to trade for my Platinum, but I said no way. I love girly things, but that case is just too ugly. Sorry :x

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
You will love it, does not add any bulk to the phone whatsoever and the back is a rich "rubber" backing making it non-skid as well. :cool:

Wishes that white and chrome case was black too!

I have it & have been using it since launch day. I like it except for the.excessive fake Chrome & it being a white case. I would've liked it to b black.

The thing I like the most is that it protects the camera since it no longer sits flush.

I am going to Sprint today & may exchange it for the bodyglove case, which they didn't have at launch.