apple webiste force closes evo4 g

alextrox69

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I want to know if this is a problem with my phone or every phone...go to apple.com, click ipad, on the top of the big ipad picture hit features then ull see a ipad with things on the left, like mail and safari and maps.....click any of thouse and my browser closes out...can someone else please try this

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to know if this is a problem with my phone or every phone...go to apple.com, click ipad, on the top of the big ipad picture hit features then ull see a ipad with things on the left, like mail and safari and maps.....click any of thouse and my browser closes out...can someone else please try this

That's a feature, not a bug!!! i:Di

alextrox69

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Dang i thought it was just my phone......thats so funny apple has something agaist our phones lol....just cuz the vo does everything the ipad does plus more hahaa...thanks for the replies this was interesting

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com

Wait...please explain to us all what on earth were you doing on that evil website?! I'm telling the teacher! You aren't playing nicely!