Evo settings questions

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
For the most part I'm adjusting to the evo but I have some questions that are concerning me.

1. Does yahoo push to our phone? I've set it up manually to check every ten minutes but I really need push like my iPhone had for yahoo.

2. Is there anyway to have your email alert sound different than your text sound. Can't find out how to change it.

3. I absolutely hate phones that alert you more than once about an email. How can I change it to alert once?

4. I've tried multiple times to have a different ring tone for a contact and no matter what I set it to my default ring tone ends up ringing. Anyone else have this problem?

5. If I decide to use my 30 day return policy am I screwed because I have an imperfection on the top of the phone? The receipt says it cant be damaged but what is considered damaged?

Ps i typed this all from my phone pretty fast using shape writer. I love it

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
1. A: No. You can only set up an email account for Yahoo or get a IM app for messenger.

2. A: To change SMS/MMS notification sounds go to Messages > Menu > Settings > scroll down till you see the Notification settings section.

3. A: Don't believe you can. Just simply read it.

4. A: I have not had this problem, though I've heard a couple other people in the forums have.

5. A: If it's a problem like screen separating, dead pixel, ect. (Something you couldn't/can't control) there should be no problem. If you dropped it or something like that, I'm not sure. Some stores are more picky than others.

Hope I could help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad