Help me with my EVO

tucci999

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i'm new to android central and android as a whole, but I have a customer who just got an HTC EVO and has some issues that i cannot seem to find answers for. He switched from Verizon from a blackberry 9630 (Tour) to the EVO, and is having some issues.

1 When he syncs the phone up to his car via bluetooth the screen times out, and when he needs to end the call or accept another line, he needs to hit the power button to get the screen back on. He charges the phone in the car but also charges it next to his bed at night so he cannot switch it stay awake or it will keep him up all night. Any sugestions?

2 He ported over his contacts using the cellbrite, and everything that was labeled as a company name is showing up as unknown name. The right name can be found in the contact card but it doesnt show when he is scrolling through the people. How can we fix this?

3 Is there a universal inbox that will allow you to see a merged inbox of all your email accounts?

4 time stamping is getting messed up on the SMS and MMS, is there a known issue or fix for this?

thank you all in advance.
Tucci999

tucci999

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks robfactory, but hitting the menu button does not bring the screen back like it does on the Hero, i tried it with mine. if there is a setting that i need to change let me know because i must have overlooked it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes