Absolute Cheapest Price for an Evo without contract?

adriantannerisb

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
What is the cheapest I can get an Evo off contract? I've been hunting around eBay for a while but all the auctions are going way too high. I have about $250 to spend. Is this even possible?
Thanks.

Last edited:

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it will go down to 250 anytime soon, it actually is a little under 250 after rebate and tax with a contract its like 247 or something like that so your best bet is to either upgrade another line if possible or just to save up some more cash

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I really hat is the cheapest I can get an Evo off contract? I've been hunting around eBay for a while but all the auctions are going way too high. I have about $250 to spend. Is this even possible?
Thanks.

Sorry not going to happen. Off-contract price is $450 through Sprint. With the EVO on back order, I doubt you'll find it cheaper through other channels -- hence the high auction prices.

tracerit

May 16, 2010
Visit site
save some more. try craigslist, even though this phone is out of stock in most places, people seem only willing to spend $450 for it. i was going to sell mine for $490 and expect it to sell quick but only one person has expressed interest.