was told by Sprint rep on phone that the paper for Rebate would come with Evo. Well no such paper came, how do i get my rebate now?
    06-13-2010 08:17 PM
    was told by Sprint rep on phone that the paper for Rebate would come with Evo. Well no such paper came, how do i get my rebate now?
    Take it back n go to a vendor who just takes it off the price.
    06-13-2010 08:20 PM
    I was also wondering the same thing. I received no paperwork either.
    06-13-2010 08:26 PM
    I was also wondering the same thing. I received no paperwork either.
    I asked the rep at least 5 times, "All I have to do to get Rebate is return the paper filled out" and she said yes every time. I said i hated the games with rebates and all, and sure enough now i have a headache on my hands
    06-13-2010 08:37 PM
    I asked the rep at least 5 times, "All I have to do to get Rebate is return the paper filled out" and she said yes every time. I said i hated the games with rebates and all, and sure enough now i have a headache on my hands
    Mail in rebates are always a pain, but every BB near me were already sold out. I may call my local Sprint Store tomorrow.
    06-13-2010 08:38 PM
    I just went here and printed out the form and mailed it in and thats all what it takes, got email that sprint got it and it is in process.

http://shop.sprint.com/assets/pdfs/e...mir_060510.pdf

or go here and select rebate form

Sprint Nextel | Mail-in Rebates from Sprint
    EVO1Android and biggamer3 like this.
    06-13-2010 08:40 PM
    I just went here and printed out the form and mailed it in and thats all what it takes, got email that sprint got it and it is in process.

Thank you sir. Saved me some headaches.
    06-13-2010 08:42 PM
    But I am surprised that the sprint rep in the store didnt give it to you, my guy gave me all 3 for all my evo's plus 1 for my new BlackBerry(this one is for work)

I would have ask for the manager, and email sprint. Trust me they read there emails i emailed 2 times complaining about some things and within few days got phone calls. And I told them my problems and they were very happy to listen and said i should email them and they gave me direct phone #'s to there office. I was very shocked that they actually read and call, I even said that they were laughing said they always read emails.
    Just be nice and straight to the point.
    06-13-2010 08:49 PM
    But I am surprised that the sprint rep in the store didnt give it to you, my guy gave me all 3 for all my evo's plus 1 for my new BlackBerry(this one is for work)

I would have ask for the manager, and email sprint. Trust me they read there emails i emailed 2 times complaining about some things and within few days got phone calls. And I told them my problems and they were very happy to listen and said i should email them and they gave me direct phone #'s to there office. I was very shocked that they actually read and call, I even said that they were laughing said they always read emails.
    Just be nice and straight to the point.
    Yeah, my guy gave me the form right then and there, on a cardboard card.
    06-13-2010 08:54 PM

thanks so much, god this forum is awesome!

I had a Sprint PHONE rep, not a store rep
    06-13-2010 09:55 PM
    I hate those private owned Sprint stores, I spoke to someone and they said they are looking to close lot of them do to problems with them, I had a very bad experience in one 2 years in a row, so I emailed Sprint and they called me back and I spoke and told her everything and she said they would take care of it. If you need something done go to Corp Sprint store they are much better.
    06-13-2010 10:12 PM
    i ordered my evo over the phone and called my sprint rep how i get the rebate. she said it should have came with a form but i had to download the pdf file from the website to get it.
    06-15-2010 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD