so how much data did you use so far?

mhespenh

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Since I go the evo on the 10th I've used ~150MB, which works out to about 900MB/month- which surprisingly is less than I was using on my Pre (~1.5GB/mo).

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow! I'm a light weight. 461,368kb.
But honestly I've been using a lot of Wi-Fi. While my Pre didn't have enough ass to utilize Wi-Fi the Evo smokes with it. A test today clocked over 10000kb/s.
I noticed no difference between 3G and Wi-Fi on the Pre and left it mostly on 3G.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
My Palm Pre used 2-5 gb/month. I used that thing heavily.

I got around 88 MB, lol. It's summer, so I'm at home or summer classes. The local university where I have classes has wifi, and so does my home.

When I'm back at my real college, I'll probably use my Sprint data more.

1Brite1

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Attention iPhone users: Something to think about!

So far, I have used 4,034,216KB since June 9th. I am using unREVoked and Wireless Tether. I have an iMac and Macbook and Lenovo running Linux Ubuntu. I am a high bandwidth user and am able to only connect to Sprint's 3G network.
So, I love my Evo and would not consider the limited AT&T usage for the iPhone although it would seem to be easier for me to get another Apple product when syncing up my iMac and Macbook. Using Double Twist was so easy and transferred my iTunes with no problem. Go Android APPS!! But, I have no regrets and love my Evo. I would not recommend using LetsTalk.com as I have had really bad customer service, or I should say, non-existent service as no one replies to my emails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty