Should I wait for the Galaxy S?

majedkassis

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the EVO yet but I was planning to get it when the stores had them in stock consistently.

However, the new galaxy S looks pretty darn good. The screen size on both is great for me, but the physical keyboard and super AMOLED screen are the things that make me want it.

Do you think it would be thickish because of the keyboard, and if it has touchwiz, does it suck that bad?

Should I just get the EVO?

Erg, I'm so indecisive.

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I would recommend against waiting for the next best thing because there will always be the next best thing. You will wait forever with that mentality. The specs and hardware on the EVO will be in the top class for at least a year so I wouldn't fret about not having "the best of the best of the best, sir". (Name that movie quote)

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Can we just change this thread to a Movie Quotes thread please?

"I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party."

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
when the galaxy comes out another hotter phone will be in the pipes perhaps u should wait for that one instead? there is going to be an exodus of android phones coming in the near future!!!! Phones are selling when alot of other products are not everyone is jumping on

bigvic13

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Can we just change this thread to a Movie Quotes thread please?

"I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party."

lmao...Ricky Bobby if im not mistaken (which I very well could be)

ap3604

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
How about, instead of the current title of the thread you ask:

"Should I wait until the end of the month so I have all options available before making a huge financial decision?"

Sounds like a good idea to wait 13 days for me :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15