Visual Voicemail Icon - no message count?

gojeda

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I think I might have been seeing things before, but perhaps not.

Wasn't there is a message count indicator, much like you see with mail and message icons, on the visual voicemail icon as well?

posguy99

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't there is a message count indicator, much like you see with mail and message icons, on the visual voicemail icon as well?

On the icon? No. On the widget? Yes. If you want the counter, remove the icon from the screen and put the widget in its place.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I want to know how to use visual voicemail....how do I go about doing this?

Show me please!!!! :D

just go to the icon and set it up. from then on you will see band notifications for each new voicemail. it's very nice.

p.s. is that your real pic?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
just go to the icon and set it up. from then on you will see band notifications for each new voicemail. it's very nice.

p.s. is that your real pic?

LOL....nah, not my pic...just a hilarious one I happened to find on the internet realms. Dude is awesome.

Anyway...back to the topic....which icon? What app is this? Is it native to the Evo or something to download?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't find visual voicemail anywhere on my phone. How do I find this? I've used the search option and zilch.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait a minute...is it the regular Voicemail icon? By visual you all mean that you can see who left the voicemail and you can fast-forward and rewind, etc.?

By visual voicemail I was thinking someone could send you a mini-video voicemail and actually see the person leaving you said message.

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Wait a minute...is it the regular Voicemail icon? By visual you all mean that you can see who left the voicemail and you can fast-forward and rewind, etc.?

By visual voicemail I was thinking someone could send you a mini-video voicemail and actually see the person leaving you said message.

Indeed. It basically takes your voicemails and puts then into a "media player" type interface (pause/play, rew/ff...etc). This way you don't have to call your mailbox anymore. Quite convenient ;)

And hey, maybe someday with all these front-facing cameras on our phones, we will get to leave video voicemails. How crazy would that be? :cool:

dchamero

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
On the icon? No. On the widget? Yes. If you want the counter, remove the icon from the screen and put the widget in its place.

Where do you find the widget???? I can't find it on my list of available widgets and neither on the market (as a separate option, only the app)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I hate to sound like a **** but i dont think making fun of people with birth defects is funny. I'd change it. Bad karma.

dchamero

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Should be on the phone already. It is called Voicemail.

Sorry, My mistake, I thought we were talking about YouMail (that's the one I use), and not the regular voicemail that comes with the phone. I was used to YouMail on the Pre, where it showed the amount of unread voicemails on the icon, but it looks like it does not do it in Android :(

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate to sound like a **** but i dont think making fun of people with birth defects is funny. I'd change it. Bad karma.

Who said I was making fun of him. Didn't I just say that the guy is awesome.

Get a grip man...there's several pics all over the internet of normal looking folks in either unflattering or just flat-out dumb looking pics doing or wearing something crazy. I just so happen to like this guy's pic. I'm in no way taking jabs at him or anyone with birth defects.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn