What Blackberry device did you come from to the Evo?

What Blackberry Device did you come from to the Evo

• Total voters

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
No more compressed internet data. Emails with images run now! Faster, bigger, better. YouTube videos don't look like a compressed mess! Im coming from a Bold 9700, and I did like the keyboard but Sense UI has blown everything out of the water that I have ever used. Ive own every phone OS expect WebOS, Ive had the Sidekick, both BlackJacks, iPhone 3G 16GB, and Blackberry Bold 9700. And Ive had Gmail for years so I never have a problem with my emails (Gmail seriously is the best email for any phone on any carrier). I'm not looking back. The Sprint Service is great, I live in a 4G network and more than happy with my change to Android, HTC, and Sprint.

What Blackberry are you coming from?

Gimik

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
bold 9000. Decided to jump ship when BB stopped making 9000-sized phones. Couldn't be happier with the evo. I wish the email integration was a little better (holy crap BB gets that right) and sometimes miss the keyboard, but this thing is a beast. Can't wait for Froyo.

(ok maybe I could be a tiny bit happier, but whatever)

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I will miss BBM, that was the nicest thing about BB's. But there is so much to do on this thing. I just installed Swype earlier today and OMG its no nice to text!