Multi Touch Keyboard on EVO

otooles

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

bparod

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just installed it and it works great, they got lots of goddies on that site (droidlife.com) no need to root your Evo inorder to get this to work. you guys have to see the Droid X Wallpapers.. they're available too.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am also using swype. Just downloaded it to my evo and I am loving it! I just swype away with my thumb while holding the phone with the same hand. It makes texting so much easier without a physical keyboard!!!

Head over to their site before they take it down again
Swype | Text Input for Screens

Layla.J

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Awesome!

I just downloaded the Droid X keyboard and i love it! I didn't think that i'd ever be able to type this fast on a touch screen. Thank u for the link! :)

cbfinger

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just installed it and it works great, they got lots of goddies on that site (droidlife.com) no need to root your Evo inorder to get this to work. you guys have to see the Droid X Wallpapers.. they're available too.

Can you guys write how you did my multitude won't work

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Even if it has limitations it's still useful enough to have as an option I think. I'm gonna have to get it. :)

And the Droid X wallpapers are pretty nice, too.

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Using the multitouch KB from Moto Droid X & doubt I'll be going back to stock Evo's KB anytime soon if ever,lol.