i see the default for BOTH is "Little" which i like a lot BUT i'd like to have a different sound for Mail vs. Texts. what sounds do you guys use for each?

thanks!
    06-16-2010 07:11 PM
    i see the default for BOTH is "Little" which i like a lot BUT i'd like to have a different sound for Mail vs. Texts. what sounds do you guys use for each?

thanks!
    For mail, I have "You've Got Mail" from AOL
    For txt, I use "Vibes Short" from the Pre
    06-16-2010 07:18 PM
    I use zing for all my notifications. The first 60 seconds of this is my default ring tone.
    06-16-2010 07:20 PM
    For mail I have a text to speech female voice saying "You have a new Gmail message" and for texts its the Metal Gear Solid codec receive sound.
    06-16-2010 07:23 PM
    I'm a car guy, so i use a Blow Off Valve sound for text messages and a Wastegate sound for emails...
    06-16-2010 08:45 PM
    That wastegate is compressor surge, is it not? Wastegates are just a roaring exhaust sound.

Still coolio.
    06-16-2010 08:51 PM

thanks!
    Found some good ones in this site. I kept my zing for IMs and changed my SMS received, SMS sent/error and email notification sounds. Just create a new folder in your card called 'Notifications' and put your sounds there. When you go to your sms and email apps go to menu>settings and change your sounds for those specific notifications. The sounds in the 'Notifications' folder will be added to the default sounds.
    06-16-2010 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD