IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for this, but didn't see anything. Is there any way to set "presets" on the camera or am I stuck with adjusting settings everytime? A lot of the time I am on tours or something and don't have the time to fiddle with settings for 5 minutes to figure out the best to use.

I'm in no way an expert photographer (in fact, most of the settings confuse me, but I also don't really need "awesome" photos anyways), but would like a general "low-light" setting to use that might be a good average.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have seen NO way to choose only one flash, nor any app that controls this - that's the biggest thing this camera needs - the only way I've accomplished it, is by covering one of the flashes with my thumb but the other flash is still quite bright.

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
How do you choose 1 or 2 flashes? I've tried taking a couple pics of my cats when I first wake up in the morning to get a pic of the crazy positions they sleep in, but the flash ends up being WAY too bright

To be honest, I didn't chose how many flashes it was. I assumed that the phone did, I could be wrong though. When I took those pics, once the phone focused it took the 1st shot without flash. Depending on what was on, it then took one with a flash, it appeared that it was only one flash. My brother made the comment "I thought that thing had 2 flashes on it" after that pic. Then when playing around with it again, I took another pic, and he stated "There it is" and the area was much brighter. So, not sure.. It was on the auto flash setting

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How do you choose 1 or 2 flashes? I've tried taking a couple pics of my cats when I first wake up in the morning to get a pic of the crazy positions they sleep in, but the flash ends up being WAY too bright

Try changing the Metering mode to Center or Sport over Average.

I find the camera almost always under evaluates on Average resulting in either washed out photos in daylight from being over-exposed, or blown out flash photos in low light.

The camera phone obviously doesn't have the best image processor so you have to help it by telling it exactly what you're trying to capture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol