Pictures Taken With Your Evo!

ResDog

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else tried this app? I played with today doing some A-B testing.
Wondering other results...

I've been playing with it. It's relatively OK for the most part, but it can throw a LOT of unnecessary crap into the pic. On the other hand, it has some really neat things you can do. It takes time getting familiar with the settings, but you can pull off some nice shots.

My favorite mode is the Tilt-Shift mode. It allows you to focus on a single band of space, then blurs out gradually from that area. You can adjust the position of the focus area in this mode by sliding your finger up and down. You can also increase or decrease the size of the area by sliding your finger left and right. You can also change the orientation of the focus band by 90 degrees.

I ended up donating for the full version just for the Tilt-Shift feature.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
First Day of Summer Fun!

IMAG0062.jpg

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone who put screen protectors on their back camera lens please post a few pics? I'd like to see if it interferes with the quality of the pic with a protector. Thank you! :)

DannRathers

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
My pics i posted where with a protector I cut out from an old one I had from my pre.

Camera works perfect..as you can see I took some close ups too.

DannRathers

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
What I did was..cut out a square piece of the protector..then stick it on the lens and since its a metal surround..used a brand new razor blade and trimmed it around the rim..MAKE SURE your back plate is off..it's easy to catch the edge of the blade to it if not paying attention.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
What I did was..cut out a square piece of the protector..then stick it on the lens and since its a metal surround..used a brand new razor blade and trimmed it around the rim..MAKE SURE your back plate is off..it's easy to catch the edge of the blade to it if not paying attention.

Thanks a bunch! :D I was a little hesitant on placing a protector without knowing if it'll affect picture quality. I have some old Sprint Universal protectors, will definitely give your instructions a go :cool:

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
Wow, some really nice photos here. I wish I had the Evo when I was on my trip to Cali last year, so mine aren't that spectacular, but I love the way this phone captures color!

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg