Mail in Rebate at Sprint stores?

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is sprint doing the MIR or instant 100$ off? I know bestbuy and radioshack take the 100$ off at the register.. I'd like to go to sprint to return my pre for 100$ off the price but i hate waiting for MIR

larryyork22

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, Sprint makes you do the mail in rebate. I have always bought my phones through Sprint :eek:, but this last time I decided to try Best Buy for my EVO & had no problems what so ever, they took the $100 off right there, no mail in rebatate, FTW. :cool:

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
At sprint you have to do the mail in rebates. Which I have no problem with because then I don't have to sign a contract with best buy or radio shack in which they add their own terms to it. And some of their terms make it hard to get anything done when its needed. Definitely worth it to just do the mail in rebate.

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep MIR....I sent mine in on the 5th of June...says it's 58% completed. Hopefully will receive it mid july. Which is no big deal, it's nice when you get a 200 surprise in the mail.

Brett636

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Sprint stores are doing the mail in rebate which is why I don't have one right now. A local Sprint store had an EVO in stock the day after the release, but since they wouldn't budge on the $100 rebate I opted to wait for RS or BB to get some more. Its not worth the trouble IMHO.