After recently hard resetting my phone, I cant remember where to find settings that I had on the phone before.

1. How do I turn off notification when the usb gets connected to a pc or other outlet? It always plays default music when I plug it in which brings me to my next question.

2. How do I change the notification for email account (yahoo not gmail)

I know its another question, but cant remember it right now. Any suggestions/
    06-18-2010 07:12 AM
    After recently hard resetting my phone, I cant remember where to find settings that I had on the phone before.

1. How do I turn off notification when the usb gets connected to a pc or other outlet? It always plays default music when I plug it in which brings me to my next question.

2. How do I change the notification for email account (yahoo not gmail)

I know its another question, but cant remember it right now. Any suggestions/
    1. menu > settings > connect to PC > Default connection type, and uncheck ask me

2. Mail > menu > more > settings > notification settings.
    Dukins likes this.
    06-18-2010 08:44 AM
    1. menu > settings > connect to PC > Default connection type, and uncheck ask me

you can not change the notification sound for email this way. there is no option to change the sound. on my hero this could be done before the 2.1 update. so im guessing this is a 2.1 flaw. you can change the gmail notification sound but i havent found a way to change the other email notification.
    Dukins likes this.
    06-18-2010 09:00 AM

Thanks fraz but how do I change the ringtone for yahoo email notification?
    06-18-2010 09:04 AM
    Thanks fraz but how do I change the ringtone for yahoo email notification?
    right now, you can only change the global notification sound (menu > settings > sound & display > notification sound) unfortunently, you cant have different sounds for seperate emails - as of yet. hopefully an update will be coming.
    06-18-2010 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD