Who here has gone from Instinct to Pre and finally to Evo?

fastfreddy7

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually went from the rumor, to the treo 700p, to the instinct,to the pre, and now to the evo, and my experience has gotten better each time. Now I m hoping that palm/hp comes out with something as good if not better than the evo this time next year, and I ll prolly get that too. I cant help it, I have to have the new gadgets!

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
Centro to HTC tilt to pre to Evo here. Evo the best by far. My best friend is an instinct owner, and aside from the hardware keyboard, I wouldn't even go that route.

Last edited:

halcyonku

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
same here. The Instinct was probably the worse phone I've ever had, but it had a few features I liked that aren't on the Pre. I actually used the voice command on the Instinct a lot since I couldn't stand the on screen keyboard. I can't wait to get an Evo. Soon, she will be mine.... just as soon as Best Buy or Radio Shack get a few in stock.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Instinct, Pre, then Evo, and launch day on all three. Lol. It took them three tries but Sprint finally got it right.

aceholes

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Instinct-Pre-Evo. I gave my brother the instinct once I got the Pre and now he has the Pre since i got the Evo. Who knows what phone he will have next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret