I don't use task killers but i do have one installed just to see whats running in the background. I normally charge my phone ~90-95% before taking it off the charger for the night. this morning i woke up to find it at 40% but yesterday i woke up to it barely past 93%. normally i see it fluctuate between 77% to 93% when i wake up in the morning. So i'm wondering if theres a rogue app using up some resources.
    I did buy a new 16gb micro sd card (no class) yesterday but i didn't notice any more battery useage than normal.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

I was also wondering if anybody else has difficulty with installing apps, when i download apps my Evo runs fine. But once it starts installing them my evo drops to it's knees and starts crawling and i can't do anything until it's done installing.

Thank you
    06-20-2010 07:19 AM
    Try system panel. It let's you monitor app usage over a user specified period, and shows you what's using the most resources.
    06-20-2010 07:46 AM
    I can agree with you on the app install slow down. Tho it doesn't really bother me. My pre did the same thing...so it just feels normal. However if it is a problem and gets fixed, great! If not, oh well, doesnt change my opinion of this phone at all.
    06-20-2010 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD