So I migrated from the Mogul (blast from the past, I know). I always had a light spot on my screen even though I went through about 10 handsets in the 3 years I had the phone. I've noticed one forming on my Evo's screen and I'm freaking out. It's very faint but really bothering me. I thought I was done with bright spots. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? is it worth bringing to sprint?

I also have a little light leakage at the bottom. Could that be related?

What should I do guys?
    06-20-2010 04:53 PM
    I jusr posted on this very thing. I am getting a replacement in a few days.
    06-20-2010 04:58 PM
    Thanks. Will they take it back no questions asked when they see the bright spot, or am I going to have to do some convincing?
    06-20-2010 07:05 PM
    They are with me. I called sprint and they said to take it to the store they looked up my ticket number and are ordering me one. I will get a call in a few days or tommarow and I will recieve the new unit. I hope it is a shipment with the known issues with the screen fixed. Such as light leakage. (fingers crossed)

Oh and the sprint tech at the store said it would be faster to get a replacment threw them than to do a straight out order. The reason is because they put it through as a service repair and get things done faster this way. They had refurb swaps available, but I was told it would be better to just get a new phone. Since I was in the 30 day period.
    06-20-2010 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD