My silly Wife.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I was talking to her today and told her that she could have my Palm Pre. Her response to that was why I would rather have your EVO. I didn't really have a response to that.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
LOL I gave my wife the blackberry storm 2. She loved the phone for a little while. While on vacation we decided to go to Sprint to check out the hyped EVO. I purchased a EVO, we were all set and ready to go, she says uh I dont think I want this blackberry anymore I want what you have. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Why does wives want everything that you have?

Only response is buy her one too.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
LOL I gave my wife the blackberry storm 2. She loved the phone for a little while. While on vacation we decided to go to Sprint to check out the hyped EVO. I purchased a EVO, we were all set and ready to go, she says uh I dont think I want this blackberry anymore I want what you have. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Why does wives want everything that you have?

Only response is buy her one too.

Yeah this only happens when we go out to eat, not on gadgets.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you're married??? for some reason i thought you were like 19.

I don't normally go to this side of the tracks, typically stick to the hacks and mods section. I happened to stumble across this thread and literally LOL'd at this reply. Thanks for that.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
When I got my son the EVO my wife said I like it, and thats all what i had to hear, when I got mine i got her as well, she totally loves it and sold her Moment, she could not look at the Moment cause of the smaller screen. If you want to be happy get her the EVO. LOL ;)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
To each his own, but my wife wanted an Evo when she saw mine and I surprised her with one a couple of days later. I don't think it's "silly" to want something, regardless of gender or gadget geek level.