Phantom fingers

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So this is something I noticed after I added the extended battery but I have no reason to believe that the battery would cause it. I think when I play xbox or stay using my phone for long periods of time or have sweat on my hands it causes Phantom touching on my screen and it will type by itself and continue touching in one spot. Usually the same one oddly enough. Anyone else have this?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I went to sleep last night and set my Evo4GLTE on the night stand. In the morning I woke up it was gone. I went down stairs for a cup of coffee there it was sitting on the kitchen table.

from Evo4G LTE on Tapatalk 2

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Cute.... Doesn't help me...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Sorry just that the heading was to good not to reply. I have not noticed any phantom typing, though I do not have an Xbox . I do make sure Mtt finger are dry when using the Evo4GLTE.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
that's fantastic, we aren't even talking about the same phone here though. With all due respect why don't you jump into the Evo4glte forum instead.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh I was referring to my OG Evo which I had for two years. I didn't have any issues with it for phantom anything.:beer::D

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Okay, sorry, you just happened to mention the LTE specifically so I assumed you were either just being a dick or didn't realize you were in the wrong forum.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, changed phone voltages or amperages can cause the digitizer to go out of whack.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, yes it does. For example, the AC USB HTC charger that came with my HTC Vivid and the original cord makes my screen go crazy. I place 3 fingers on the screen and yeah, everything is clicked on. I use my old myTouch 3G Slide AC USB charger and the stock cord and viola, it does it. The digitizer is odd that way.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy