Can you slide swipe to unlock like iphone?

jeffreykime

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I am still fairly new to the Android experience and am very happy. I switched from an iPhone and don't have many regrets at all.

One thing I would like is the ability to slide swipe to unlock and answer calls instead of the down swipe. This might sound dumb but I keep answering calls when pulling my phone out of my pocket to see who it is. I never had that problem with the slide swipe of the iPhone.

I have my Evo rooted with the unrevoked method and would be willing to hack further if anyone could lead me in the right direction to find it. I have searched to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
repost this in the hacker section, i think its just a theme issue, and beezy might be able to help you out. You would have to full root though ... Best of luck, welcome aboard.

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
what does that look like?

211013NdH.jpg

CEaton

May 13, 2010
Visit site
lockbot looked great, but it was far too buggy to replace the sense lock for me. I really like the stock android lock screens.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i have the moment right now and actually dont like that stock lock screen. maybe cuz its laggy on the moment but i played with the evo and i like that unlock better.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
lockbot is pretty cool - other than it seems to rotate through the themes randomly when I try to unlock my phone (one time it might be iPhone style, the next Eclair style etc)

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
lockbot is pretty cool - other than it seems to rotate through the themes randomly when I try to unlock my phone (one time it might be iPhone style, the next Eclair style etc)

I agree. IF you go to "my themes" and then bring up the menu for playlist you can remove themes from being "played". That feature from the app is far from intuitive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton